Good Morning Mission! First Weekend Breakfast
Frittatta with Ground Turkey, Zucchini, and Green Onions
1. Smash some garlic up. 2 (1 per person) cloves should be plenty, more if you love garlic. I’m not sure why I didn’t use more either.
2. Cut up some green onions. I use 1 sprig per person you’re planning to serve.
3. Cut up one zucchini into thin slices.
4. Crack up eggs, I like doing 1.5 eggs per person for the frittata. I know it sounds weird. Just crack 3 if you’re serving two okay? Mix up the eggs just enough to just break the yolks. No need to scramble. Add some salt and pepper to this.
5. Fire up a medium-heat skillet with olive oil and put in your ground turkey. Cook until it’s about turned color and then throw in your garlic, onions, and zucchini. Cook all until just about tender.
6. Turn on your broiler and stick the whole pan in there and wait about 6-7 minutes or until the top has set.
It should take about 30 minutes tops! GOOD MORNING.